Less becomes: MINMIL

Words can't describe how I feel right now by giving myself the most random and awesome mind-fuck surprise. Let me start by telling you, that I haven't slept for over 24 hrs, due to projects I have been working on for my final presentations and exams this week. Yes, this is a warning of my innovative ability to come up with the best ideas to conquer the fashion world, or so it seems. With many ideas and plans that I have been creating since I got back from an amazing trip to Detroit, I have been on a creative mindset to rebrand myself and my fashion philosophy through minimal fashion and electronic music. Two weeks ago, I attended Detroit's Movement Electronic Music Festival, which to my own was such surprise. Had I not tried my best to plan to take the trip in which I used every inch of my last effort, current objectives of life demanded me to "forget about it". The day before the festival started, while all my friends were already in Detroit, I was eventually "Karmatized" [lol] by the Gods of Techno [silly me] the day the festival began, by being given the awesome gift of being forced to go to Detroit in such short notice with bought plane tickets. How could I have said no? Duh! 





Through the amazing life experience and inspiration I got from the city of Detroit and the understanding of the invention of techno, I today [literally 5 minutes ago], have discovered my new brand: MINMIL by Shayla Torres. In order to celebrate for my personal achievement through this self discovery, I have made this short video created on Vine, which is a short interpretation of what you will be expecting to see very soon. MINMIL, my new found love, is first introduced to you today. 



Many amazing things are anticipated to enter my life, and like never before, I am motivated to achieve the goals I have created for myself. Only half a year of school left, relocating to a my new house July 1st, and the discovery of my new brand's name, is nothing but happiness to me. Stay tuned for the new MINMIL logo I must create after I post this article, and the awesome ideas I have waiting in line for you to see. Thanks to all the readers for the awesome support and the interest you show to continue to believe in me and watch me grow. 


Xoxo,
MINMIL ;)

Ps: This article, is dedicated to my fashion journalism teacher, Alease Michelle McClenningham, who motivated me into transforming this blog to discover my new fashion brand. Thank you Ms. M!

Check out her awesome tips on how to market your blog here!






1 comment:

Instagram