Behind The Scenes: Enemy To Fashion Fashion Soul Show 2012

Hey ladies and gentlemen. Long time no see. Over the couple of months that I have not blogged, so many cool things have occurred. I have been able to keep myself busy with work, school, and my internship with Enemy To Fashion. Back in May, I was able to participate in the amazing fashion show with Enemy To Fashion.
A lot of planning took, and I had the opportunity to be a part of it. So amazing. I must say, Caleb Clark, designer and creator of Enemy To Fashion, is the funnest boss to have. Sorry for the late showcase, but here is the Cinco de Mayo Fashion Soul 2012 show's behind the scenes. Enjoy and rock on! 








[There's me] 

 [Mr. Caleb Clark]

[There's me again] 





 [AMAZING Jewelry by Vanessa Ross] 


[Jewelry by Vanessa Ross









































[Photographs taken by: Basic Wild, Caleb Clark, and myself] 

So, what did you think? Ready to see results? Check back tomorrow. 
I PROMISE I will post.
Xoxo, 
Shayla Torres.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram