The Art Of Mixing

A few months ago, I was able to style this wonderful photoshoot with Greensboro, NC based photographer, Tony Jones and wonderful MUA and Hairstylist Sean Foley and Katelyn Moore. As I was called last minute to go and style this photoshoot a night before the actual shoot, my first instinct was to prepare something super fun. Here are the looks. 




Mixing and playing with different prints, textures, and fabrics created this fun "Florida Girl" who isn't afraid to be bold and make a statement. These confident looks are fun enough to catch attention yet settle enough to be seen out in public. This is one of my favorite shoots that I have styled. It's super trendy and the colorblock theme worked out as we shot all around South End Charlotte. 

PS: I wasn't going to post this shoot on my blog because I figured it would be a good surprise to just be added to my portfolio, however, I have learned that I must be proud and promote myself as much as possible. This year has been a grand change for me and I have been able to network and meet so many important people in my life. Not only have been inspired my proffessionals, but also by good people and good energy flowing around me. I will say that this year has been a year for me to grasp on and learn from anything that has been handed to me. I am, more than ever, ambitious into continuing this fashion career and showcasing my talents. 

What inspires you?

Xoxo,
Shayla Torres.


1 comment:

Instagram