Worst Post Ever: Kinda

Ever been so motivated and so excited about sharing something that out of no where you screw/mess the idea up and you end up feeling like a complete failure. Well, guess what guys? That just happened to me. Before I begin explaining what happened, let me just tell you that I f*cked up bad.. I mean REAL bad! 

So even though I am happy to share with you guys my terrible and somewhat hilarious story, oh... and the announcement that blogging will become a habit of mine, let me tell you this terrible story: [get ready to laugh at me]



7 days ago- aka New Year's Day, I decided that for the past three months I had not been as ambitious with my fashion pursuits as I am known to be. Reality is, I worked my ass off during the Holidays because I needed a "break" [not so much a break after all]. As I had been working on writing the perfect "return post" for the past few days, as I am about to click "PUBLISH", I accidentally hit some kind of DELETE button. FAIL!! Sad to say, I don't think I could of re-written it, so I decided to write this terrible post. Yes, please laugh at me. 

So since I will have to make up to you guys for this terrible story, I will share one of my favorite photo shoots that I styled with Photographer Tony Jones and MUA Sean Foley & Katelyn Moore located in Modern Salon & Spa-Metropolitan.

Needless to say, I had so much fun with these girls and the environment they created for me is extremely appreciated. 





Hope you guys enjoyed, and remember that everyone makes mistakes and everything will turn out okay... even if it happens quite often :P 

Xoxo,
Shayla Torres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram