Less is: Individual

My individual view towards fashion is typically interpreted by my most outrageous self expression, using my minimalist philosophy. My daily individual self expression, when it comes to fashion and my persona, is demonstrated by my sophisticated and confident body language, and the simplistic amount of apparel in which I chose to wear. 

About two month ago, I decided to get this minimal tattoo "Y=X" located on my right bicep. The meaning behind my tattoo states that the variable "Y" can be equivalent to anything and everything. "Y=X" in my interpretation, is allowing "Y" to represent who I am, and that I (Y), can be anything/everything one interprets me to be in their life. 


Usually leaning towards wearing minimal trends, not only for the comfort, but also for the message that minimalism creates, it allows my personality to be exposed to the world in which another individual can interpret on their own.

Today, I have created a simple info-graph demonstrating something I would usually wear. Even though my fashion style changes daily and I try to show diversity through my fashion style, this minimal fashion info-graph, expresses my fashion philosophy through sophistication and simplicity along with showing current global trends and brands. 

Ps: In case you haven't noticed, a month of "Less is:" has expired... however, I've been having way too much fun with this title, and am slowly creating (in which I call) my fashion brand. I have decided to continue Less is: for a little longer, and plan on posting a lot more this week. Make sure to follow up and subscribe.

Best wishes,
Shayla Torres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram